Serralharia Paulo A. Carvalho Unipessoal, Lda, hereinafter referred to as Serralharia Carvalho, is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal data holders processed in the course of its activity, hereinafter simply referred to as data subjects, having for the For this purpose, the present information has been prepared.
In order to ensure its commitment to the privacy of data subjects, Serralharia Carvalho has adopted best practices in security and protection of personal data, as described below.
In this regard, and in order to ensure that all personal data are processed and protected in accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, please kindly read the following information carefully.
- PERSONAL DATA
Personal data correspond to any information related to the data subject that enables him to identify.
Identifiable is any natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, namely by name, civil or tax identification number, location data, electronic identifiers (such as IP addresses and Logs). Identification can also be done by physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity factors.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Locksmiths Paulo A. Carvalho Unp. Lda, legal person number 505658321, headquartered at Avenida Padre António Ferreira 211, 4770-350 V.N. Famalicão is the entity responsible for collecting and processing personal data for the stated purposes.
To obtain any clarification, or other reason that you consider relevant in data protection issues, you can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND TREATED
As part of its activity, Serralharia Carvalho collects and treats, namely:
- Personal data necessary to provide products and services to your customers and to receive products and services from your suppliers, dealing in this data with the name, tax ID, address, telephone number and email address between others strictly necessary, proportionate and lawful.
- Personal data necessary for the performance of employment contract with its employees, or contract of contract with its customers, dealing in this context with data such as name, identification number, tax identification number, social security number, marital status, address, telephone numbers and email address, among others that are strictly necessary, proportionate and lawful.
- Personal data required to comply with legal obligations, whether to public or private entities, dealing in this context with data such as name, ID number and other data of this, household composition, marital status, address, telephone, email among others strictly necessary, proportionate and lawful.
- Personal data required to send promotional information, in this context treating as your name and email, provided you give your explicit consent.
Serralharia Carvalho only processes the personal data necessary for its activity, in the fair and strict measure required by the nature of the contractual or other relationship established with the data subject, or the consent of the latter, prior, legitimate, lawful, informed, eventually existing.
- WHEN AND HOW PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED / PROCESSED
The personal data identified above are collected, as a rule, when the commercial relationship or collaboration, contractual or otherwise necessary for the pursuit of Serralharia Carvalho's activity, between it and the data subject.
Serralharia Carvalho collects personal data through the following modalities: contact in person, in writing, by telephone, by e-mail or through our website.
- LEGAL BASIS OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND TREATMENT
Personal data may be collected and processed:
- Where such collection and processing is necessary for the performance / performance of a contract to which the data subject is a Party or as well as for the performance of pre-contractual arrangements requested by the data subject;
- When collection and processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to Serralharia Carvalho, as data controller and / or the data subject, to be subject to it;
- When the data subject has consented to the processing of his data for one or more specific purposes.
- PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
The collection of personal data is intended for:
- To pursue the commercial activity of Serralharia Carvalho, as a company legally qualified to operate in the Sector, aiming at accounting, tax and administrative management;
- The implementation / execution of services requested by Customers or potential Customers;
- The eventual offer of new services, with a view to meeting the needs and interests of its customers.
- STORAGE TIME
Personal data collected by Serralharia Carvalho is stored and kept by it for the duration of the service and / or contractual relationship established and, even after its termination, for the period necessary to comply with legal obligations. vary in accordance with the above purposes.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
The personal data collected by Serralharia Carvalho, are processed and stored computerized and on paper.
Serralharia Carvalho is committed to ensuring the security and protection of personal data made available to it, having taken the appropriate measures necessary for this purpose, namely firewalls and antivirus; authentication / access control systems (login and password); SSL encryption of personal data used in transaction processing and other physical, electronic and procedural procedures.
Security measures are reviewed and updated according to the needs and requirements of the respective subjects.
If for any reason there is a breach of security that accidentally or unlawfully causes the unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or access to personal data, Serralharia Carvalho undertakes, under applicable law, to report the occurrence to the competent authorities without undue delay and, whenever possible, within 72 hours of becoming aware of the occurrence.
In addition, Serralharia Carvalho undertakes to report the violation of personal data to the respective holder of your data, in accordance with applicable law.
- RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, LIMITATION OF TREATMENT AND RIGHT TO PORTABILITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The data subject is assured at any time the right of access to his personal data, as well as its rectification, deletion, portability, limitation and / or opposition to the processing. In this sense, the holder of personal data may exercise any of these rights by writing to Serralharia Carvalho, através da morada da sede ou através do seguinte correio eletrónico: email@example.com.
In addition, the data subject may always lodge any complaints he / she deems appropriate with the competent authority.
- Right to Forget
The holder of the personal data has the right to obtain from his controller the deletion of his personal data, which in turn has the obligation to delete it, where any of the following reasons apply:
- The data are no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated their collection or processing;
- The holder withdraws the consent, when this is the legal basis that legitimizes the respective treatment;
- The holder opposes the treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify its maintenance.
- COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
As part of its activity, Serralharia Carvalho may use third parties to provide certain services (located inside or outside the European Union), which may, in some situations, imply access by such entities to the holder's personal data. of the data.
In such a scenario, Serralharia Carvalho undertakes to take the necessary and appropriate measures to ensure that entities that have access to such personal data are reputable and offer high guarantees at this level, which will be duly recognized and safeguarded. to be entered into with these entities.
In any case, Serralharia Carvalho remains responsible for the processing of personal data.
Serralharia Carvalho may also transmit data to third parties in the context of investigations, investigations and judicial and / or administrative proceedings or similar nature, provided that it is duly ordered by court order accordingly.
Cookies are small text files stored on users' equipment while visiting some websites, these play an important role in the operation of different websites and in accessing different content, allowing us to understand how the website is being used by its users. and make it easier to navigate.
Cookies do not identify you, but only the computer you use, allowing you to associate your equipment to your preferences. Using cookies Serralharia Carvalho may collect data such as: the browser used to access our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the Internet Service Provider (ISP) such as MEO, NOS, or other), the visit time and the pages visited within our website. Cookies on our website are stored for 480 hours.
However, you may at any time turn off your cookies, browser options, or make changes to Anti-Virus software tools such as Norton Internet Security, however, this may change the way you interact with our website, or other websites. .
The version now released is the one currently in force.